Information on expat-recommended businesses/servicesBack
Tel: +82-2-512-0715 (English) / 02-512-0700 (Main)
410, Dosan-ro (2-6 Cheongdam-dong)
Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
S-PLANT Dental Hospital, Prosthetic Dentistry-Orthodontics, Gangnam, Seoul
Established in 2008, S-PLANT Dental Hospital specialises in digital dentistry. Our goal is to provide the highest standard of quality care with professionalism and integrity. The Management team of Dentists and Specialists are the alumni of Seoul National University and they have cared for patients from all around the world. S-PLANT Dental Hospital provide one-stop dental solutions under one roof since we are a complete dental facility and incorporating the latest dental technology into our practice so as to give patients leading edge treatments which are safer, more convenient and more effective.
S-PLANT Dental Hospital offers a full range of dental specialties through its International Dental Clinic(SIDC) including:
- Implantology: 3-D CT Implant planning, Placement and Restoration of Dental Implants, Anatomage (Surgical guide) Implant Surgery
- Orthodontics: Prevention and treatment of poor dental positioning and incorrect growth of jaws. (placement of fixed braces in ceramic, metal or lingual fixed braces, Incognito and Invisalign)
- Prosthodontics: Inlays, onlays, crowns, bridges, dentures, veneers, all-ceramics
- Oral Surgery: Extractions, Surgical Extractions of impacted teeth, Bone grafting, Ridge preservation and augmentation, Sinus lift, Autogenous bone graft
- Periodontology: Periodontal treatment, Periodontal plastic surgery, Gum graft, Gum Filler
- General Dentistry & Endodontics: Cavity treatment, correction of teeth with fractures, whitening of vital and non-vital teeth,root canal treatment, tooth replantation
- Oral Hygiene: Scaling, application of fluoride and sealants
- TMJ clinic: All symptoms of TMJ such as headaches or migraines
Dental Implant Center
In the surgery of S-Plant Dental Implant, surgical simulation uses the computer based information about the patient from 3D CT scanning. In the stereoscopic image by the 3D CT scanning, the understanding of important anatomic structure has become possible such as the length, width and depth of jaw bone(alveolar bone) and even the nerve. Based on the most precise data (generated by computer simulations) among the results from the surgical simulations, the safer and more precise surgery can be proceeded.
Incognito & Invisalign Center
A professional orthodontist, who is qualified in both Korea and the U.S., provides aesthetic orthodontic method ssuch as Incognito (Customized Lingual Aligner) and Invisalign (Customized Clear Aligner) orthodontic treatment based on the experience in US and Germany).
- Cone Beam, CT scan and 3-D Imaging
- Optical microscope treatment, Laser treatment
- In-House Dental Laboratory, CAD/CAM System
- IV Conscious Sedation for dental phobia patients
- FEP (Foreigners' Express Process) program and Dental Concierge Service
Dental Insurance : We will help with all the paperwork related to private insurance policies and guarantee of payment services in order to facilitate the patient’s claim process.
Office Hours: Appointment required
Weekdays 09:30 ~18:30
Saturdays 09:30 ~16:00
Lunch break 13:00~14:00
Languages: English, Russsian, Chinese (Mandarin)
Contact: NaYoung (Angela) Kook
SIDC(S-Plant International Dental Clinic
Tel: 02-512-0715 (ENG) / 1120 (RUS) /
Call either number to be connected to a Mandarin-speaker
KaKao Talk: No1Dental / Email: email@example.com
By Subway via Line 7 - Gangnam-gu office station (Stop 730) Exit #4. Take the first right after coming out Exit 4 and walk along down the street for about 10 minutes. When you reach the Hak-dong intersection, turn right and go straight for 30m.
By Subway via the Bundang Line - Go out Exit #4 of the Apgujeong Rodeo Station (Stop K212). Go straight until you reach Hak-dong intersection. Continue straight across the street; immediately turn left. S-plant is about half a block up on the right side.
Driving: See attached map. Free Valet Parking is available
Medical Staff - all 9 doctors are graduates of Seoul National University (see attached for detailed profiles)
Dr. Jeong-Taek LEE: Director / Doctor of Dental Medicine
Dr. Hyun-Ki ROH: Director / Doctor of Dental Medicine
Dr. Sang-Hyun BAIK: Director / Doctor of Dental Medicine
Dr. Byoung-Sup SOHN: Director / Doctor of Dental Medicine
Dr. Jae-Sik HUR: Director / Orthodontist certified by AAO
Dr. Jong-Ho LEE: Director / Endodontist
Dr. Ji-Sook KIM: / Endodontist
Dr. Sang-A KOH: / Periodontist
Dr. Do-Geun KIM: / Orthodontist
Accounting, Tax Filing Services
Business and Networking Associations
Business Centers, Support Services
Chiropractic, Alternative Medicine
Counselling, Coaching, EAP, Therapy, etc.
Dental Clinics incl. Dentists, Orthodontists
Doctors, Hospitals, Intl Clinics
Eye Care, glasses, testing, lasik surgery...
Fitness and Sports
Korean Language and Culture (translation, orientations, classes, etc)
Meditation and Yoga
Mobile and Telephone Related Services
Restaurants, Coffee Shops, etc.
Schools Nursery to University
Shopping, Food, Clothing, New and Used Stuff, etc.
Web Design, Internet Related Services