Seoul Metropolitan Subway Map
- Line 1
- Line 2
- Line 3
- Line 4
- Line 5
- Line 6
- Line 7
- Line 8
- Line 9
- Incheon 1
- Airport Railroad
* To enlarge the map and focus on a particular area click on the ZOOM In button.
* To reduce, click on the ZOOM OUT button.
* To follow your route, click on the map and move your mouse.
Base fare for 12km:
- 19 years and older Cash W1000 / Transportation Card W900
- 13-18 years old Cash W1000 / Transportation Card W720*
- 7-12 years old Cash W450 / Transportation Card W450*<
- Children 6 years or younger - Free*.
- For total distances exceeding 10 kilometers,W100 won for each additional 5 kilometers
- For total distances exceeding 40 kilometers, W100 for each additional 10 kilometers
- For journeys outside Seoul, W100 for each additional 5 kilometers and W100 for each additional 10 kilometers if the total trip exceeds 35 kilometers
The Seoul Subway (Metro) System is efficient, clean, safe and very easy to use. Do note, however, that it can be very crowded at peak times.
Trains run at three to seven minute intervals depending on the route and time of day.
The cars are heated in the winter and air-conditioned in the summer.
Most lines run between approximately 6 AM and 11 PM.Get more information about subway in Korea