Travelling Around Korea
Travelling Around Korea
Getting around Korea is relatively easy and inexpensive. You have a choice of travel by plane, bus or train. If you opt for the bus, bear in mind that English may not be spoken in most bus terminals.
But language help is at hand:
- Travel Help Line 1330 (just press 1330 or the area code of your destination area + 1330). There is always at least one English-speaker on duty and the service is available 24-hours 7-days a week.
- BBB (volunteer interpretation service) ‘staffed’ by Koreans, who can speak one of a variety of different languages. For English, call 1588-5644 and press 1. As these are volunteers, please restrict your call to day and early evening hours unless it is a true emergency. There are a great many thing to do and see all over the peninsula. For more information, on upcoming festivals and events in Korea, check in What's Going On
Transportation for travel within Korea:
1. By BUS - for more details click here
2. By PLANE - for more details click here
3. By TRAIN - for more details click here
Travelling Out of the Country is generally done by air. Check out the information on travel agencies if you want to tour other Asian countries or if you want to book a trip home.
K4E Note: Korea4Expats want to provide the most accurate and complete information possible, so if you notice an error or omission in the contents above, please contact us at email@example.com. If you have information on other locations, please do let us know.
Last Updated on 2015-01-17
|In the same header|
|Getting In and Out of Korea||Travel Agencies|
|Travel by Boat/Ferry||Travel by Bus|
|Travel by Train||Travelling Around Korea|
Schools Nursery to University
Dwight School Seoul, English Pre-School-High School, Seoul
Korean Language and Culture (translation, orientations, classes, etc)
Diane's Easy Korean Customized Language Culture Training, Around Korea + Long Distance Learning
Business Centers, Support Services
Cocoonfice, Business Center, Seocho-gu, Seoul
Doctors, Hospitals, Intl Clinics
Maria Fertility Hospital - IVF Treatments, Seoul
Business and Networking Associations
CanCham - Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Korea
Eye Care, glasses, testing, lasik surgery...
BGN Eye Clinic, Lasik-Lasek-Eye Surgery, Busan
Shopping, Food, Clothing, New and Used Stuff, etc.
Beautiful Store, Resale of Donated Goods, Seoul
Web Design, Internet Related Services