Information on expat-recommended businesses/servicesBack
Tel: +82-2-512-0715 (English) / 02-512-0700 (Main)
410, Dosan-ro (2-6 Cheongdam-dong)
Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
S-PLANT Dental Hospital, Prosthetic Dentistry-Orthodontics, Gangnam, Seoul
S-PLANT Dental Hospital offers a full range of dental specialties through its International Dental Center (SIDC) including
- Implantology: 3-D CT Implant planning, Placement and Restoration of Dental Implants, Anatomage (Surgical guide) Implant Surgery
- Orthodontics: Prevention and treatment of poor dental positioning and incorrect growth of jaws. (placement of fixed braces in ceramic, metal or lingual fixed braces, Incognito and Invisalign)
- Prosthodontics: crowns, bridges, dentures, veneers, all-ceramics
- Oral Surgery: Extractions, Surgical Extractions of impacted teeth, Bone grafting, Ridge preservation and augmentation, Sinus lift, Autogenous bone graft
- Periodontology: Periodontal treatment, Periodontal plastic surgery, Gum graft, Gum Filler
- Dentistry & Endodontics: caries treatment, correction of teeth with fractures, whitening of vital and non-vital teeth, Root canal treatment, tooth replantation
- Oral Hygiene: scaling, application of fluoride and sealants
- TMJ clinic: All symptoms of TMJ such as headaches or migraines
- Cone Beam, CT scan and 3-D Imaging
- Optical microscope treatment, Laser treatment
- In-House Dental Laboratory, CAD/CAM System
- IV Conscious Sedation for dental phobia patients
- FEP (Foreigners' Express Process) program and Dental Concierge Service
Weekdays 09:30 ~18:30
Saturdays 09:30 ~16:00
Lunch break 13:00~14:00
Languages: English and Russian-speaking medical staff available
SIDC (International Dental Center) contact: NaYoung (Angela) Kook
Tel: 02-512-0715 / KaKao Talk: No1Dental / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dental Insurance: S-PLANT will help with all the paperwork related to private insurance policies and guarantee of payment services in order to facilitate the patient’s claim process.
By Subway via Line 7 - Gangnam-gu office station (Stop 730) Exit #4. Take the first right after coming out Exit 4 and walk along down the street for about 10 minutes. When you reach the Hak-dong intersection, turn right and go straight for 30m.
By Subway via the Bundang Line - Go out Exit #4 of the Apgujeong Rodeo Station (Stop K212). Go straight until you reach Hak-dong intersection. Continue straight across the street; immediately turn left. S-plant is about half a block up on the right side.
Driving: See attached map. Free Valet Parking is available
Medical Staff - graduates of Seoul National University (see attached for detailed profiles)
Dr. Jeong-Taek LEE: Director / Doctor of Dental Medicine
Dr. Hyun-Ki ROH: Director / Doctor of Dental Medicine
Dr. Sang-Hyun BAIK: Director / Doctor of Dental Medicine
Dr. Byoung-Sup SOHN: Director / Doctor of Dental Medicine
Dr. Jae-Sik HUR: Director / Orthodontist certified by AAO
Dr. Jong-Ho LEE: Director / Endodontist
Dr. Jun-seok PARK: Director / Periodontist
Dr. Su-Jung MAH: Director / Orthodontist
Dr. Young-soo Kim: Director/Endodontist
S-PLANT Dental Hospital strives to provide every patient with the best possible dental care through its specialised departments - care and accurate diagnoses equivalent to university hospitals.
Accounting/Tax Filing Services
Business and Networking Associations
Business Centers, Support Services
Chiropractic, Alternative Medicine
Counselling, Coaching, EAP, Therapy, etc.
Dental Clinics incl. Dentists, Orthodontists
Doctors, Hospitals, Intl Clinics
Eye Care, glasses, testing, lasik surgery...
Fitness and Sports
Korean Language and Culture (translation, orientations, classes, etc)
Meditation and Yoga
Mobile and Telephone Related Services
Restaurants, Coffee Shops, etc.
Schools Nursery to University
Shopping, Food, Clothing, New and Used Stuff, etc.
Web Design, Internet Related Services