Information on expat-recommended businesses/servicesBack
Tel: 02-2250-5577 (English coordinators)
(Sinseol-dong) 20, CheonhoDaero, Dongdaemun-gu
Maria Fertility Hospital - IVF Treatments, Shinseol-dong, Seoul
Established in 1989, Maria Fertility Hospital is one of the largest IVF centers in Korea. We perform more than thirteen thousand IVF cycles a year with a high success rate. Our objective is to minimize the costs and stress associated with fertility therapy, while maximizing the probability of conception by providing the newest and highest technology in a patient-oriented, cost-effective office setting. All of our fertility doctors have completed a fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at Seoul National University Hospital.
Our experienced and highly trained medical team is committed to providing exceptional care tailored to individual couples’ needs. Our services include the following:
- English-speaking doctors and coordinators
- Fertility classes in English organized on a regular basis.
- Network of 9 clinics ensuring easy access.
- Affiliated services with new Fertility Clinic in New York City.
- Serviced apartments located 3-minute walk from the hospital at an affordable price for those who live abroad
Maria Fertility Hospital holds an acknowledged position in the field of In vitro maturation (IVM). We have performed about 3,500 IVM cycles and more than 1,100 healthy babies have been born so far. The pregnancy rates are close to that of a conventional IVF program in properly selected patients. With IVM, immature eggs are retrieved from the unstimulated ovaries and matured outside the body, thus reducing ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome as well as the cost.
Mon ~ Fri: 08:00 ~ 11:30, 14:00 ~ 16:30
Sat: 08:00 ~ 11:30
Closed Sundays and Korean national holidays.
Basic fertility evaluation
- USG: monitoring of ovulation
- Hormonal studies
- Semen analysis
- Diagnostic laparoscopy
- Diagnostic hysteroscopy
- Ovulation induction
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- EmbryoScope Time-laps system
- Preimplantation genetic screening(PGS
- Blastocyst embryo transfer
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection(ICSI)
- Intracytoplasmic morphologically selected sperm injection (IMSI)
- Pick your sperm for ICSI (PICSI)
- Percutaneous epididymal sperm aspiration (PESA)
- Testicular sperm extraction (TESE)
- Multiple microsurgical TESE(testicular sperm extraction)
- Laser assisted hatching (LAH)
- Sperm / Embryo freezing
- Immature oocyte IVF
- Laparoscopic and hysteroscopic operations
DIRECTIONS: (map attached)
Get off at Sinseol-dong station (Line 1 Stop 126 or Line 2 Stop 211-4). Go out 10 (at the Line 2 end of the station). Make an immediate U-turn as you come out of the station so that the post office is on your right. Then go straight for about 3-4 minutes. The hospital is a grey building set back from the sidewalk (small parking lot in front).
Address for your car navigation system: 20, CheonhoDaero (103-11 Shinseol-Dong), Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul.
Free parking is available.
-For taxi drivers
신설동역(1,2호선) 동대문 우체국에서 동대문 구청 방향으로 100미터 정도 가시다가 오른쪽에 마리아 병원이 보이면 세워주세요.
See also Google Map
Maria Medical Corporation has built 9 branch clinics in 7 major cities in Korea: Seoul, Incheon, Ilsan, Daejeon, Daegu, Busan, Pyungchon) and one in New York City, bringing Maria Medical one step closer to becoming a global fertility center.
Accounting/Tax Filing Services
Business and Networking Associations
Business Centers, Support Services
Chiropractic, Alternative Medicine
Counselling, Coaching, EAP, Therapy, etc.
Dental Clinics incl. Dentists, Orthodontists
Doctors, Hospitals, Intl Clinics
Eye Care, glasses, testing, lasik surgery...
Fitness and Sports
Korean Language and Culture (translation, orientations, classes, etc)
Meditation and Yoga
Mobile and Telephone Related Services
Restaurants, Coffee Shops, etc.
Schools Nursery to University
Shopping, Food, Clothing, New and Used Stuff, etc.
Web Design, Internet Related Services