Free Shuttle Bus to Jeonju
The free shuttle bus service (Dynasty Line) between Seoul and Jeonju is part of the Visit Korea Years 2010-2012 program. Foreign nationals are eligible for this service - some conditions apply. Free shuttle buses are also available for Busan and Gyeongju.
JEONJU is famous for it’s food culture and has a beautiful Hanok Village made up of more than 700 traditional Korean houses.
REGISTRATION: To register for tickets on the shuttle buses go to the Visit Korea website and under “Benefits of Korea Year” at the top click on “Free Shuttle Bus”. Select the date and destination for the shuttle bus you want to take. Fill in the application and submit it.
1. This program targets international visitors and residents.
2. Reservations must be made 10 days in advance to guarantee a seat. Remaining unreserved seats will be allotted as they are available.
3. There is a limit of two tickets per applicant.
4. If there are more than 28 applicants for any given day, tickets are distributed by lottery. Notification will be sent 10 days prior to departure. Winners will be notified individually by telephone or e-mail.
5. All passengers are required to bring a valid passport to board the bus.
Seoul Departure 08:00 - Gwanghwamun (Donghwa Duty - Free Shop)
Jeonju Arrival 11:00 - Hanok Village Public Parking Lot
Jeonju Departure 17:00 (same as above)
Seoul Arrival 20:00 (same as above)
INFO: For further information and assistance contact the shuttle bus call center at 02)1577-2507or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org . See also the Visit Korea website for more details about the free shuttle and also to learn more about Jeonju.
Last Updated on 2011-03-09
|In the same header|
Accounting/Tax Filing Services
TieTax, US Taxes and Financial Planning, Korea
Fitness and Sports
New York Wholistic Care - Pilates, Massage and Yoga in Itaewon
Schools Nursery to University
Chadwick International School Songdo, PreK-12 International School, Songdo, Incheon
Business and Networking Associations
Australia Chamber of Commerce in Korea, AustCham, Seoul
Shopping, Food, Clothing, New and Used Stuff, etc.
Goodwill Store Seoul - Used Items Donations and Purchases
Business Centers, Support Services
Cocoonfice, Business Center, Seocho-gu, Seoul
Doctors, Hospitals, Intl Clinics
Maria Fertility Hospital - IVF Treatments, Shinseol-dong, Seoul
EnglishClass101 - An online English learning system