Free Shuttle Bus to Gyeongju
The free shuttle bus service (Millenium Line) between Seoul and Gyeongju is part of the Visit Korea Years 2010-2012 program. Foreign nationals are eligible for this service - some conditions apply. Free shuttle buses are also available for Busan and Jeonju.
GYEONGJU, the capital city of the ancient Shilla kingdom, boasts spectacular historical sites including the UNESCO World Heritage site of Bulguksa Temple.
REGISTRATION: To register for tickets on the shuttle buses go to the Visit Korea website and under “Benefits of Korea Year” at the top click on “Free Shuttle Bus”. Select the date and destination for the shuttle bus you want to take. Fill in the application and submit it.
1. The program targets international visitors and residents.
2. Reservations must be made 10 days in advance to guarantee a seat. Remaining unreserved seats will be allotted as they are available.
3. There is a limit of two tickets per applicant.
4. If there are more than 28 applicants for any given day, tickets are distributed by lottery. Notification will be sent 10 days prior to departure. Winners will be notified individually by telephone or e-mail.
5. All passengers are required to bring a valid passport to board the bus.
Seoul Departure 08:00 from Gwanghwamun (Donghwa Duty - Free Shop)
Gyeongju Arrival 13:00 Gyeongju Bomun Complex (Hyundai Hotel - Hilton Hotel - Concord Hotel / Commodore Hotel)
Gyeongju Departure 16:00 (same as above)
Seoul Arrival 21:00 (same as above)
INFO: For further information and assistance contact the shuttle bus call center at 02)1577-2507or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org . See also the Visit Korea website for more details about the free shuttle and also to learn more about Gyeongju.
Last Updated on 2011-03-09
|In the same header|
Schools Nursery to University
Seoul Foreign School, K-12 English School, Seodaemun, Seoul
Restaurants, Coffee Shops, etc.
Craftworks Taphouse and Bistro, Itaewon, Seoul
Alternative Health Care ex. Anti-Aging, Chiropractor, etc.
New York Wholistic Care, Chiropractor in Itaewon, Seoul
Fitness and Sports
New York Wholistic Care - Pilates, Massage and Yoga in Itaewon
Meditation and Yoga
Mu Sang Sa, International Zen Center, Chungnam Province, Korea
Business and Networking Associations
Asia Society Korea Center, Seoul
Web Design, Internet Related Services
Accounting/Tax Filing Services
TieTax, US Taxes and Financial Planning, Korea