Questions & Answers
According to Yonhap News, suicide was the number one cause of death for younger people in 2012, with more youths thinking about taking their own lives due to stress from study and economic difficulties. According to Statistics Korea, suicide was the leading cause of death among those between the ages of 9 and 24 in 2012, marking the sixth straight such year since 2007.
K4E Editor's Note: Korea4Expats.com wants to provide you with as complete and accurate information as possible, so should you find any errors or omissions in the contents above please let us know at email@example.com.
- I've received some gifts I can't use for Chuseok. What should I do?
- What is the rule of thumb about gift-giving for Chuseok?
- What kind of gift is appropriate at Chuseok?
- I've been told that I'm expected to give one month's salary each to my Korean driver and maid for Chuseok and Lunar New Year? Is that correct?
- Why is November 11th called Pepero Day in Korea?
- Is fortune telling popular in Korea?
- What is a cultural property? And what is the difference between a tangible and intagible cultural property?
- Why do some Koreans hang fish in homes, stores, etc? Is it related ot the wooden fish hanging in temples?
Chiropractic, Alternative Medicine
Morning Calm Birthing Services, Doula-Birthing Education, Ulsan-Seoul-Busan
Business and Networking Associations
Italian Chamber of Commerce in Korea - ITCCK, Seoul
Restaurants, Coffee Shops, etc.
Tartine Bakery and Cafe - Fruit, Meringue Pies, Peasant Bread -Seoul
Shopping, Food, Clothing, New and Used Stuff, etc.
Persian Carpets, Imported Oriental Rugs, Itaewon, Seoul
Dental Clinics incl. Dentists, Orthodontists
S-PLANT Dental Hospital, Prosthetic Dentistry-Orthodontics, Gangnam, Seoul
Korean Language and Culture (translation, orientations, classes, etc)
KoreanClass101 - An online Korean learning system
Schools Nursery to University
Yongsan International School of Seoul, K-12, Hannam-dong, Seoul
Fitness and Sports
New York Wholistic Care - Pilates, Massage and Yoga in Itaewon